last immortal Index du Forum

last immortal Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
pensez à voter iCi 

The Expendables 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    last immortal Index du Forum -> last immortal - Présentations -> Présentations des Guildés et Candidatures.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mankimac

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Expendables 2 Répondre en citant

The Expendables 2 > shorl.com/bifrafrasopreji

The Expendables 2

10cf746e54
Archived from the original on March 3, 2013. Retrieved January 16, 2012. Plans for a sequel to The Expendables were in place before the film's release in August 2010;[44] Stallone said, "I have an idea ready to go.I'm going to try to do something that's quite radical".[45] In an interview in August 2010 he noted that he did not have a new script yet, but "It's plotted out in my mind's eye."[46] On April 18, 2011, Stallone confirmed that he would not be repeating his directing duties in The Expendables, making a list of directors to serve as his replacement.[47] In April 2011, the film was given a scheduled release date of August 17, 2012[48] and a teaser poster for the film was released at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.[49] In June 2011, Simon West was confirmed as director.[50]. But is it too much to handle? I was severely disappointed in the first Expendable film, the mediocre action, the use of CGI blood and the unimpressive villain ruined the experience. En route, he has to contend with thugs who want to intercept Valentina's safe delivery and not let his personal feelings get in the way of his dangerous objective. Archived from the original on November 16, 2012. I can look past the acting, lack of story and plot because the film doesn't try to give you one. Retrieved October 16, 2011. "Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth Talk Hunger Games". Full Review… April 10, 2016 J.

Box Office Mojo. August 8, 2012. Retrieved November 16, 2012. The scene featuring the Expendables and prisoners trapped in the cave were shot entirely on Chroma key with the cave background inserted later.[7]. Deadline. Archived from the original on September 30, 2012. MovieZine.se. ^ Pearson, Ryan (August 15, 2012). The helicopter which decapitates Hector during his fight with Christmas had no rotors and they were digitally added.

fast 2014 720plust gaby and latoyaForbidden Fruits FilmsNinja Shadow of a Teartransformers 2009 brripthe girls of red light district: gianna michaelsthe nine lives of chloe kingthe road yify 1080daz tank thorcrisis on infinite earth

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    last immortal Index du Forum -> last immortal - Présentations -> Présentations des Guildés et Candidatures. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange